iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service from Apple Inc. launched on October 12, 2011. As of February 2016, the service had 782 million users. The service provides its users with means to store data such as documents, photos, and music on remote servers for download to iOS, macOS or Windows devices, to share and send data to other users, and to manage their Apple devices if lost or stolen. The service also provides the means to wirelessly back up iOS devices directly to iCloud, instead of being reliant on manual backups to a host Mac or Windows computer using iTunes. If you back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you’ll have a copy of your information to use in case your device is ever replaced, lost, or damaged.
Some Common Apple iCloud Support Issues:-
- I don’t see an option to set up iCloud on my iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- I get an “authentication failed” message when I try to sign in with my Apple ID during iCloud setup on my iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- I get an “Unsupported Apple ID” error when I try to sign in to iCloud from my iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- I can’t sign in to iCloud on my Mac due to an authentication request.
- I can’t sign in to iCloud on my Mac due to an alert stating that my email address has not been verified.
- I get an incorrect user name or password alert when attempting to sign in at iCloud.com, in iCloud preferences, in iCloud for Windows, or in a third-party app.
- I received a message that I’ve reached or exceeded my iCloud storage limit.
- After I sign in with my Apple ID, I’m prompted to enter additional information.
- When I attempt to set up iCloud, I’m notified that iCloud is not available in my country or region.
- iCloud forwarding mail problem.
- I have some troubles in creating shared albums on icloud.
- Document doesn’t appear in Pages for iCloud.
- iCloud documents and data aren’t the same everywhere.
- Spreadsheet doesn’t appear in Numbers for iCloud.
- Problem to Upload a document to Pages for iCloud.
- Unable to use iCloud Photo Library on your Mac.
- Unable to change your iCloud password.
- Unable to use iCloud Drive on computer or iOS device.
Apple corporate phone numbers:-
Toll Free: +1-408-996-1010
Apple iCloud doesn’t have a phone number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and sites. You will get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 for Apple iCloud support.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!