The Apple Watch Series 3 is the third-generation model of the Apple Watch, introduced on September 12, 2017, and was released alongside the iPhone 8 on September 22, 2017. The main new feature of this generation is the built-in LTE cellular connectivity and offers both voice and data communication, including out-of-the-box Apple Music streaming. Make calls and send texts with just your watch. You can stream 40 million songs with Apple Music right from your wrist. You can ask Siri to set a reminder, send a calendar invitation, or give you directions, all without your phone. Now Siri is faster and smarter and you can speaks from your watch.
Some Common Apple Watch Series 3 Support Issues:-
- Poor GPS sample frequency.
- Missed connections with Apple watch series 3.
- News app not present on apple watch series 3.
- Apple Watch Series 3 FaceTime app related problem.
- Apple Watch stop receiving phone calls and text messages.
- Apple Watch – Activity App Issue.
- Unable to change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch.
- Apple Watch series 3 battery drains after pairing with watch series 3.
- Apple Watch series 3 not detecting any devices.
- Problem with Apple Watch to update.
- Apple watch series 3 sometimes not delete a text message.
- Apple watch sound problem.
- Apple Watch series 3 restarts when asking Siri about the weather.
- Unable to communicate after answering incoming call from apple watch series 3.
- Apple Watch turns off itself since latest upgrade of IOS.
- Unable to pair with phone.
- Even when connected, some notifications never make it.
- Unable to take calls from Apple watch series 3.
Apple Customer Service phone numbers:-
Toll Free: +1-800-694-7466
Apple Watch Series 3 Technical Support Number is available, but not right for everyone. You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for Apple Watch Series 3, call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!