Coinbase is a digital currency exchange. It headquartered located in San Francisco, California. Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies like bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin. Coinbase accept payments from anywhere in the world, with low transaction fees. Coinbase store the vast majority of the digital assets in secure offline storage. Digital currency stored on servers is covered by our insurance policy. Coinbase generally makes your funds available in your account as soon as we receive payment.
Some Common Coinbase Support Issues:-
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to buy Ethereum.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Identity verification problem.
- Problem to troubleshoot 2-Factor authentication.
- Unable to accept Bitcoin payments on my website.
- Coinbase charge for merchant processing problem.
- Unable to verify my phone number when using the mobile app.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Unable to log in the Coinbase Account.
- Unable to retrieve the Coinbase account password.
- Receiving a CVN error when adding my credit or debit card.
- Merchant tools disabled problem.
- Lost access to the email I used for Coinbase.
- No verification link in email issue.
- See the error “Account temporarily disabled.”
- Coinbase error resolution process.
- Photo ID verification problem.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Can’t see the transaction on the blockchain.
Coinbase Customer Service Phone Number:-
Coinbase Technical Support Phone Number is available, but not right for everyone. You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for Coinbase, call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll-Free +1-800-987-0590. Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!