Dell XPS stands for xtreme Performance system. Dell XPS is a line of gaming and performance computers manufactured by Dell. Dell XPS consist of both laptop and desktops. The Dell XPS desktop series is like XPS Tower 8000 series, XPS 200 series, XPS 400 series, XPS 600 series and Dell XPS laptop series is like XPS 11, XPS 12, XPS 13, XPS 13 2-in-1, XPS 14. XPS laptops are designed to be the best, with the highest resolution displays, exceptional build quality, unique materials and powerful features. XPS laptops include stunning high resolution displays up to UltraSharp™ 4K Ultra HD. High brightness, IPS wide viewing angles and high color gamut deliver an amazing view.
Some Common Dell XPS Support Issues:-
- Mouse, keyboard or touchpad doesn’t work.
- Touch screen doesn’t respond correctly.
- AC adapter cord is damaged.
- Battery won’t hold a charge when unplugged.
- PC won’t turn on.
- Screen has black lines on it.
- Screen display is distorted.
- Bluetooth doesn’t work.
- Wireless won’t connect to a network.
- Webcam doesn’t work correctly.
- Microphone doesn’t work.
- Can’t hear any sound from PC.
- Hangs, freezes or locks up regularly.
- Overheats problem.
- Runs slower than before.
- Hard drive makes noise.
- Hard drive crashes or generates errors.
- Fan is over heating or cooling.
- Drive not detected or working correctly.
- XPS M1730 will not read or burn CD.
- Read or burn CD problem.
- Error (blue screen) occurs during startup.
- Windows starts up very slowly.
- PC turns on, but Windows doesn’t start.
Dell Customer Service Phone Number:-
In Warranty: +1-800-624-9896
Fee Based Out of Warranty: +1-800-288-4410
Fee Based software support: +1-866-795-5597
Dell XPS Technical Support Number is available, but not right for everyone. You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for Dell XPS, call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other customer service phone numbers call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!