Flickr is an image and video hosting website and web services suite that was created and developed by Ludicorp in 2004 and acquired by Yahoo on 20 March 2005. In addition to being a popular website for users to share and embed personal photographs, and effectively an online community, the service is widely used by photo researchers and by bloggers to host images that they embed in blogs and social media. Basically Flickr want to help people make their photos available to those people who matter to them. Flickr provides a new way of organizing and maintaining photos and videos. Flickr provides three types of account like Free, Ad Free and Doublr.
Some Common Flickr Support Issues:-
- Unable to fix problems signing in to your Yahoo account.
- Unable to change Flickr login ID.
- Unable to find Flickr login ID.
- Unable to create or delete temporary Guest Passes in Flickr.
- Unable to download photos in Flickr.
- Problem to delete photos in Flickr.
- Disabled API key.
- Some comments have been deleted.
- Unable to cancel your Flickr Pro subscription.
- Problem to share or embed Flickr photos or albums.
- Problem to add, delete, or prevent tags of people in Flickr photos.
- Unable to fix upload issues with the Flickr app.
- Unable to delete photos and videos in the Flickr app.
- Unable to fix problems with iOS apps.
- Can’t access Flickr account.
Flickr doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other companies who provide web based services and customer support. You have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-888-756-7591 to get Support for Flickr. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!