Gemini is New York-based digital asset exchange for both individuals and institutions. Gemini is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services and held to the highest level of capital reserve requirements and banking compliance standards. You can buy, sell, and store both bitcoin and ether with superior trading features, security, and regulatory oversight. You can trade bitcoin and ether across three order books with six different order types, including daily two-sided bitcoin auctions. Gemini first U.S. exchange licensed for bitcoin.
Some Common Gemini.com Support Issues:-
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to access the Gemini.com account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my Gemini.com account.
- Unable to send bitcoins from bitcoin ATM to Gemini.com wallet.
- Unable to create an account on Gemini.com.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Gemini.com account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
Gemini.com doesn’t have a phone number. You have to search forums or find them on business support sites for customer service help. Get instant help & support for Gemini.com, call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll-Free +1-888-756-7591. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!