Google Cardboard is a virtual reality (VR) platform developed by Google for use with a head mount for a smartphone. Named for its fold-out cardboard viewer, the platform is intended as a low-cost system to encourage interest and development in VR applications. Users can either build their own viewer from simple, low-cost components using specifications published by Google, or purchase a pre-manufactured one. To use the platform, users run Cardboard-compatible applications on their phone, place the phone into the back of the viewer, and view content through the lenses.
Some Common Google Cardboard Support Issues:-
- Missing or invalid QR code.
- I don’t see my phone screen.
- I’m having trouble seeing images through my viewer.
- Phone is too large or small for the viewer.
- Phone keeps going to the home screen.
- My phone is frozen.
- The button doesn’t work.
- The phone is not compatible.
- Unable to set up cardboard.
- Unable to download the Google Cardboard app.
Google Cardboard doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other free web-based services provided by google, but you can search your problems to their support forum and sites. You can avail Google Cardboard customer support by call us on our USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 to get Support for Google Cardboard. Don’t worry. We can still help and provide all the solution related to your issues.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!