Daydream is a virtual reality platform developed by Google that is built into the Android mobile operating system. Compatible phones that follow the platform’s software and hardware specifications are used in the Google Daydream View VR headset. The Daydream platform was announced at the Google I/O developer conference in May 2016, with the first VR headset released on November 10, 2016. Daydream is the company’s second VR platform following Google Cardboard, which was a low-cost system intended to encourage interest in VR and was built into compatible mobile apps rather than the operating system itself.
Some Common Google Daydream View Support Issues:-
- Problems Redeeming Free Games Daydream Viewer.
- Social VR app for Google Daydream in Limited Beta.
- Daydream just sits on main screen with no options.
- Daydream View not working.
- Fixing Controller Issues using Daydream.
- Daydream View controller issues
- Daydream controller problems.
- Payment problems.
- controller charging problems.
- Unable to pair.
- Unable to setup a Daydream View.
- Unable to connect to a android device.
- Frozen or Unresponsive Controller.
- Unable to make Bluetooth Connection.
- Controller Aiming Issues.
- Power Drain and Overheating.
- Error Message: We’re Having Difficulty Finding Your Controller.
- Controller is Paired but Can’t Connect.
- Can’t Connect to Google Play Store.
- App Hung at Google VR Services Update.
Google Daydream View doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other free web-based services provided by google, you have to search forums or find them on business support sites for customer service help. Don’t worry, We can still help you and provide you a better service. Call us on our USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 to get Support for Google Daydream View.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!