Google Keep is a note-taking service developed by Google. Launched on March 20, 2013, Google Keep is available on the web, and has mobile apps for the Android and iOS mobile operating systems. Keep offers a variety of tools for taking notes, including text, lists, images, and audio. Users can set reminders, which are integrated with Google Now. Text from images can be extracted using optical character recognition, and voice recordings can be transcribed. The interface allows for a single-column view or a multi-column view. Notes can be color-coded, and labels can be applied for organization. Later updates have added functionality to pin notes, and to collaborate on notes with other Keep users in real-time.
Some Common Google Adsense Support Issues:-
- Can’t open the Google Keep app on Chrome OS.
- Conflicting edits in a note.
- Unable to Request access to a shared note.
- Unable to Set up reminders for notes.
- Unable to Share notes, lists & drawings
- Problem with to Search notes & lists.
- Not be able to Send a Keep note to another app.
- Not be able to Share a Keep note with family group.
- Unable to Use Google Keep in a document or presentation.
- Not be able to Download and use Google Keep.
- Unable to Create or edit a note with Google Keep.
- Problem with make a list with Google Keep.
- Not be able to Organize notes in Google Keep.
- Problem with use the Google Keep Chrome extension.
- Problem with change list, reminder, and sharing settings.
- synchronization problem with Google Keep.
Google Keep doesn’t have a phone number. Like many other free web-based services provided by google, you can ask your problems to their support forum and sites. But if you want to get customer support regarding to google keep call us now. You can call us on our USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 to get Support for Google Keep. Don’t worry. We can still help and provide solution regarding Google keep.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!