Pixel 2 are Android smartphones designed, developed and marketed by Google. They were announced during a Google event on October 4, 2017, as the successors to the Pixel and Pixel XL. They were released on October 19, 2017, and serve as the second set of smartphones in the Google Pixel hardware line. The Pixel 2 has an aluminium case and comes in three colours, black, white and blue. It now has a red power button. They have an all-day battery and superfast charging. Pixel 2 will bring a portrait mode, allowing users to take professional-looking photos with a blurred background. Active edge, also known as “squeezable sides”, will allow the phone to identify a squeeze for activating Google Assistant, a special button to add shortcuts to a number of tasks.
Some Common Google Pixel 2 Support Issues:-
- Complaining of high-frequency noises coming from their smartphones.
- Pixel 2 is experiencing screen burn-in issues.
- Can’t transfer data to a new pixel 2 phone.
- battery drain problems on pixel 2.
- pixel 2 that won’t charge or turn on.
- Wi-Fi connection problems on your pixel 2.
- Bluetooth problems.
- Unable to delete the location history.
- Can’t sign in to your Google Account.
- Can’t unlock a pixel 2.
- Account sync issues.
- pixel 2 that’s restarting or crashing.
- pixel 2 or Nexus that freezes or won’t respond.
- Speed up a slow device.
- screen that isn’t working right.
- problem with Reset pixel 2 to factory settings.
- Can’t Switch texting from iMessage to Android.
- An installed Android app that isn’t working.
- Unable to update a pixel2.
- unable to turn off the location in pixel2.
- heating issue on pixel2.
- Suddenly turnoff the device.
Google Pixel 2 does not have a phone number, you can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for Google Pixel 2, call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll-Free +1-800-987-0590. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!