Mail.com is a web portal and its provide web-based email service. It is owned by the German internet company, United Internet. It provide free webmail application with unlimited storage and also offers news articles and videos.
Mail.com reserves the right to cancel a domain name for even premium accounts whenever they decide to do so.
Mail.com offers a free, advertising-supported email service with unlimited storage for emails, choice of over 200 domains, online file storage, collecting of emails from other accounts, organizer, Facebook integration, and spam and virus protection.
Some Common Mail.com Support Issues:-
- I cannot log in to my account.
- I forgot my e-mail address
- I forgot my password
- I know my e-mail address and password, but I cannot log in
- I get an error message in the browser
- My account got hacked
- Unknown Sessions in my account
- My MailCheck is not working normally
- I get a “Bad Request” Error Message
- I’m getting logged out of MailCheck for no apparent reason
- MailCheck is being flagged as unsafe during setup
- MailCheck doesn’t work as it should
- I can’t see MailCheck in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- I can’t see MailCheck in Google Chrome
- I can’t see MailCheck in Mozilla Firefox
- The number of unread emails is wrong
Mail.com Customer Service Phone Number:
+1-855-269-2217 (Toll-Free with in US)
Mail.com Technical Support Number is available, but not right for everyone. You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for Mail.com, call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll-Free +1-888-756-7591. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!