Windows 10 is a personal computer operating system (os) developed and released by Microsoft as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. It was first released on July 29, 2015. Unlike previous versions of windows, Microsoft has branded Windows 10 as a “service” that receives ongoing “feature updates”. Windows 10 consist of lots of features like Cortana makes the start menu even smarter. You can now add multiple desktops. Windows now has a central notification center. Universal apps and continuum bridge tablets and PCs in a non-stupid way.
Some Common Microsoft Windows 10 Support Issues:-
- Have a lot less free storage than before.
- Windows Update isn’t working.
- Unable to turn off forced updates.
- Problem with unnecessary notifications.
- Connectivity issues.
- Update Stuck Downloading or Won’t Install.
- Battery Draining Too Quickly.
- Default App Choices Have Changed.
- Wi-Fi Connection Not Discoverable.
- Touchpad Not Working.
- Can’t Install or Update Store Apps.
- Microsoft Office Files Don’t Open.
- Flickering or Flashing Screen.
- Windows installation may terminate with SOMETHING HAPPENED message.
- Start menu cannot hold more than 512 items.
- Clipboard issues in Windows 10.
- Windows Store Crashes.
- Wireless networks are not available.
- Windows Store apps are not opening.
- Windows Store is not opening.
- Windows 10 Settings app does not open.
- NVIDIA Graphic Cards not compatible.
- Windows 10 can’t connect to Internet.
- Windows 10 Sound not working.
- Quick Access is not working
Microsoft Customer Service phone numbers:
United states of America
Microsoft Windows 10 doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But if you want to get instant customer support call us now.
Please call us at our USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666 to get Support for Microsoft Windows 10. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!