Windows Vista (codenamed Longhorn) is an operating system by Microsoft for use on personal computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, tablet PCs and media center PCs. Development was completed on 8 November 2006, and over the following three months, it was released in stages to computer hardware and software manufacturers, business customers and retail channels. Windows, new features of Windows Vista are numerous, covering most aspects of the operating system. They include new technical features, new aspects of security and safety, new networking features, new I/O technologies, and additional management features.
Some Common Microsoft Windows Vista Support Issues:-
- Greedy hardware specifications.
- Dearth of drivers.
- Audio card issues.
- Video card issues.
- Older motherboard chipsets.
- High Performance Drive Controllers.
- Printers and Scanners.
- Sound and video may appear choppy.
- Applications may become unresponsive.
- Windows Aero may become disabled.
- Windows Vista may take a long time to shut down.
- Slower Not Faster.
- Hogs Memory.
- Can’t See The Improvements.
- Forced Upgrade.
- Older Programs Not Compatible.
- DVD Drive Not Found.
- Vista doesn’t supports my new hardware.
- Slow speed or high response time.
- Laptop battery draining fast.
- Software bloat.
Microsoft Customer Service phone numbers:
United states of America
Microsoft Windows Vista doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-844-781-0666. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison of other phone numbers call now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!