Tumblr is a microblogging and social networking website founded by David Karp in 2007, and owned by Oath Inc. The service allows users to post multimedia and other content to a short-form blog. Users can follow other users’ blogs. Bloggers can also make their blogs private. For bloggers many of the website’s features are accessed from a “dashboard” interface. As of November 1, 2017, Tumblr hosts over 375.4 million blogs. As of January 2016, the website had 555 million monthly visitors. Users are able to set up a schedule to delay posts that they make. They can spread their posts over several hours or even days. Tumblr allows users to edit their blog’s theme HTML coding to control the appearance of their blog. Users are also able to use a custom domain name for their blog.
Some Common Tumblr Support Issues:-
- Tumblr app not working.
- Tumblr won’t load.
- Unable to Resetting the Tumblr password.
- Unable to delete account or blog.
- Not receiving email from Tumblr.
- Problem with two-factor authentication.
- Unable to access Tumblr application.
- Problem with email verification.
- Unable to get email notifications
- Blog looks a little wrecked or is totally blank.
- Unable to purchased a premium theme.
- Unable to change the theme.
- Tumblr application freezes.
- Tumblr application crashes.
Tumblr doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies who provide free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support for Tumblr by call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-888-756-7591. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!