Yahoo Mail is a web-based email service, launched in 1997 through the American parent company Yahoo. The Yahoo Mail provides four different email plans: three for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad-Free) and another for businesses. By December 2011, Yahoo! Mail had 281 million users, making it the third-largest web-based email service in the world. As many as three web interfaces were available at any given time. The traditional “Yahoo! Mail Classic” preserved the availability of their original 1997 interface until July 2013 in North America. Yahoo mail storage capacity up to 1 TB. Email attachment limit is 25 MB up to 100 MB via the built-in ‘Attach Large Files’ app. Yahoo mail Provides 100 filters to automatically sort incoming messages. Call us at Yahoo Mail Customer Service Phone Number +1800-715-9521.
Some Common Yahoo Mail Issues:-
- Unable to sign in to Yahoo Mail.
- “Invalid ID or Password”
- “Account locked”
- Yahoo Mail recovery information is incorrect.
- Problem to change Yahoo password or reset a forgotten password.
- Can’t send or receive Yahoo email in a 3rd-party app.
- Recover lost or deleted emails.
- Emails aren’t received in Yahoo Mail.
- Problem with manage spam and mailing lists in Yahoo Mail.
- Unable to use filters to sort and organize incoming email.
- Problem with change sending name in Yahoo Mail.
- Problem with attachments in Yahoo Mail.
- Temporary Error 14
Yahoo Mail doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search for help forums and support sites. But you can get instant customer support call us now. Please call us at our Yahoo Mail customer service phone number USA +1-844-200-1631 and UK +44-800-358-2812 for Yahoo Mail. Don’t worry we still help you. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!