Aabaco Small Business (formerly Yahoo Small Business ) is a company located in Sunnyvale, California, and offers a full range of small business services consisting of eCommerce, web hosting, domains, advertising, and local marketing. Host a website on a server shared by other websites. Server resources, such as CPU time, memory, and disk space, are shared by all accounts hosted on the server. Host an account on virtual servers where overall server resources are shared across all accounts, while some portions of those resources are reserved for each account Lease and use a private server that is either managed or unmanaged. Users are have access to all resources available on the machine, and resources are not shared with any other accounts.
Aabaco Small Business Web Hosting Pros and Cons
Is Aabaco Small Business the right choice for your web hosting? What are the advantages and disadvantages of choosing this web host? What could be the disadvantages that I need to look out for?
Read here, the pros and cons of using Aabaco Small Business:
- Affordable and feature-rich shared hosting and eCommerce hosting plans
- Provides free web design and eCommerce tools
- Includes a desktop and mobile app for analyzing statistics and website performance
- Provides a whole plethora of professionally designed website templates.
- Simple and easy accessible control panel.
- Do not have a VPS, dedicated, and managed WordPress hosting plans.
- If you want to install a WordPress you should have an Advanced or Premier shared hosting plan.
- It has not so powerful Control panels compared to other industrial standard control panels like vDeck and cPanel.
- Unable to handle traffic spikes.
- Long wait times while calling the customer support.
Some Common Aabaco Small Business Support Issues:-
- Unable to access email.
- Email hosting plan deactivated.
- Email held hostage, unable to resolve with customer service.
- Aabaco will not cancel email hosting services.
- Unable to access an @yahoo.com email address or login name.
- Spam flooding email inbox.
- SMPT and POP server problems.
- Mail fails to send via PHP forms.
- Unable to delete business emails.
- Email doesn’t show up on PC due to SSL errors.
- Email notifications not showing up.
- New login needed for aabaco which is no longer connected to your yahoo email.
- 502 Gateway errors.
- Unable to change email passwords.
- Good emails going to trash folder.
- Small Business email hacked.
- Recipients not receiving sent emails via Aabaco hosting.
- People receiving spoofed emails.
- Can’t create new email users.
- IMAP email not showing on Android or iPhone or Thunderbird or Outlook.
- Confused that Aabaco login takes users to Luminate’s website.
- Unable to upload files to web hosting site.
- Unable to access web hosting site.
- Luminate will not answer email.
- Aabaco will not answer WordPress emails about problems.
Yahoo Small Business Or Aabaco Small Business doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-219-1999 UK + 1800CSN to get Instant tech support.
Yahoo Small Business Or Aabaco Small Business Phone number, Yahoo Small Business Or Aabaco Small Business contact number, Yahoo Small Business Or Aabaco Small Business customer service number, Yahoo Small Business Or Aabaco Small Business customer support phone number