ACX is a Cryptocurrency Exchange offering Trading services via API / Web trading platform. Regarding orders execution model, ACX is an exchange. ACX offers trading of cryptocurrencies only. ACX is unregulated. It is owned by the Hong Kong-based Peak HK Limited. The company also operates a Cryptocurrency Arbitrage Fund since 2013.
Features of ACX
- Bank transfer
- Cryptocurrency deposit
- Two factor authentication
- Fiat currency support
- High security
Some common issues of ACX, we fix-
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- 2-Factor authentication problems.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Mobile number verification error.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in ACX Account.
- Unable to retrieve the ACX account password.
- “Account temporarily disabled” problems
- Photo ID verification problem.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- BTC withdrawal. Transaction not found.
- ETH issue full refund requested.
- BCH Withdrawal not working.
Pros and Cons of ACX
- Large volumes
- Trading fees are low
- Instrument portfolio
- Trading platform is good
- Some advanced features not offered
- Customer support service is poor
- Limited range of Cryptocurrencies
- Withdrawing charges are high
ACX doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-991-5574 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for ACX. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!