AEX is a cryptocurrency exchange oriented mainly towards the Chinese market. On the surface, the company offers very good trading conditions, but there are a lot of suspicious factors when it comes to their credibility. At the time of writing of this review, they are only 4 months old and still have to prove themselves.
Features of AEX
- Low fees
- Multi-coin support
- 2 Factor authentication
Some common issues of AEX, We fix-
- Identity verification for AEX
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Unable to sign up and create a AEX
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to deposit digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
Pros and Cons of AEX
- Low trading fees
- Trading in multiple coins
- Two factor authentication supported
- No fiat currency support
- Slow customer service
AEX doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-866-298-3813 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for AEX. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!