Allcoin is an exchange registered in 2013 in Canada, Vancouver. It belongs to the group of companies Cascadia Consumer Electronic. In 2016, the beta version of the project was launched. The exchange enters the top 50 on the basis of the daily trading volume. The global goal of the project is the development of detachments. The exchange provides a platform for ICO. The activity of the exchange is licensed. The exchange is positioned as a trading floor for a large number of cryptocurrencies. More than 35 trading pairs are represented. The project is presented in 4 languages including Russian.
Features of Allcoin
- Fund security
- Charts for updates
- Bank transfers
- Live orderbook
Some common issues of Allcoin, we fix-
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to sign up and create a Allcoin
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Identity verification for Allcoin
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
Pros and Cons of Allcoin
- FINTRAc registration
- Frequent updates
- Pro charts
- Low information about payment
- US clients are not accepted
Allcoin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-218-7888 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Allcoin. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!