Armory is an open-source, python-based, wallet-management application for the Bitcoin network. Armory is a desktop application for Bitcoin funds management. It is a full-featured Bitcoin wallet management application which aims to combine the two characteristics of wallets previously perceived as mutually exclusive: security and usability. It comes with a set of unique features not available in any other client, although it is possible to use its split interface to choose “standard” mode which is devoid of some information people new to Bitcoin may consider excessive.
Features of Armory
- Multi-wallet operation
- Encrypted wallet
- Secure backups
Some common issues of Armory, We fix-
- Account is hacked.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Armory
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
Pros and Cons of Armory
- Open source
- Top-end security features
- Cold storage support
- No two factor authentication
- Mobile app not supported
Armory doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-534-8421 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Armory. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!