BitBay is a polish based cryptocurrency exchange that was founded by Sylwester Suszek in 2014. BitBay was set up with the primary goal to offer Polish cryptocurrency traders a safe and secure platform for them to trade in popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. The exchange also maintains branch offices in Amsterdam and New Delhi.
Features of BitBay
- Profitable exchange rate
- Various currencies support
- Free Account management
- Fast deposit and withdrawal
Some common issues of BitBay, We fix-
- Unable to create a BitBay account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Account hacked problem.
- Unable to deposit digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to cash out my digital currency.
- Identity verification for BitBay registration.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
Pros and Cons of BitBay
- Crypto funds are stored in encrypted cold wallets
- Mobile app available
- Debit card accepted
- Fiat currency deposits are available
- Professional trading tools like Candlestick chart
- Some useful services are only available for Polish residents
- Limited number of tokens and coins
BitBay doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-218-7888 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for BitBay. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!