BitQuick.co is an instant buying and selling Bitcoin marketplace that allows buyers to connect directly to sellers via cash deposit or SEPA transfer. BitQuick provides a consistent, streamlined arbitration process for each transaction to ensure both parties are satisfied. To purchase Bitcoins on BitQuick.co, a buyer deposits cash into the sellers account, and within 3 hours of uploading the deposit receipt, the Bitcoins are sent.
Features of BitQuick
- Highly liquid
- Fast transactions
- Easy to use
Some common issues of BitQuick, We fix-
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Email activation problem.
- Unable to close my BitQuick account.
- Phone number verification error.
- Account recovery issues.
- Unable to create a wallet.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to deposit USD into my account.
- Unable to access the BitQuick account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Account hacked problem.
- Unable to create an account.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- US deposit and withdrawal issue.
Pros and Cons of BitQuick
- Interface is very easy to use
- Easy and fast payments
- Full transparency
- US based exchange service
- Bitcoin is the only available cryptocurrency
- High fees as compare to other exchanges
BitQuick doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-534-8421 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for BitQuick. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!