Bitstamp is a bitcoin exchange based in Luxembourg. It allows trading between USD currency and bitcoin cryptocurrency. It allows USD, EUR, bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, ripple or bitcoin cash deposits and withdrawals.
The company was founded as a European-focused alternative to then-dominant bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox. While the company trades in US dollars, it accepts fiat money deposits for free only via the European Union’s Single Euro Payments Area, a mechanism for transferring money between European bank accounts. Deposits via credit cards or wires incur a fee.
Bitstamp offers an API to allow clients to use custom software to access and control their accounts.
Features of Bitstamp
- Bitcoins exchange
- Supports wire transfer
- Instant orders
- Money laundering prevention
- Live orderbook
Some common problems of Bitstamp, we fix-
- Bitstamp downloading problems
- Issues in ‘Sell’ category
- Unable to call Bitstamp customer support
- Issues with Linux operating system
- Issues in Windows
- Bitcoin selling issues
- Delay in transactions
- Password reset error
- Unable to receive money
- Unable to log in to my account
- User blocked issue
- Wallet balance doesn’t show
- Identity verification issues
Advantages and Disadvantages of Bitstamp
- High trading volumes
- Cheaper and efficient than person to person exchanges
- Buying cryptos using debit and credit cards
- Funds are very secure
- Supports trading of Bitcoin cash
- Account verification takes a lot of time
- Supports only four cryptocurrencies
- Service is not available in all countries
- Private keys are controlled by the exchange operates
Bitstamp doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-991-5574 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Bitstamp. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!