Bitstamp is a European Union-based marketplace connecting buyers and sellers of bitcoin and other digital assets. As one of the most trusted names in the cryptocurrency market, Bitstamp allows traders to buy and sell bitcoin safely. Bitstamp has celebrated its sixth anniversary in year 2017 and enjoyed the success of being a world’s premier marketplaces for buying and selling bitcoins. Bitstamp is safe, because it refers BIG FOUR digital asset exchange and leading the client base globally.
Which Cryptocurrency pairs are available with Bitstamp?
Users can add crypto and fiat currencies through
- Bitcoin (BTC/USD, BTC/EUR)
- Ripple (XRP/USD, XRP/EUR, XRP/BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH/USD, ETH/EUR, ETH/BTC)
- Litecoin (LTC/USD, LTC/EUR, LTC/BTC)
More about Bitstamp
Bitstamp is available worldwide, having offices in different regions of world. The payment methods are accepted in Bitstamp are
- Credit card
- International wire transfer
- Cryptocurrency deposit
Bitstamp is generally considered to be one of the safest platforms for buying and selling cryptocurrency via two-factor authentication security method. Users can contact Bitstamp customer support anytime by logging in and generating a new ticket. However, some people prefer to call other Bitstamp support services to get detailed information, and isolated FAQ section for your every query.
Some of the common questions users ask from our Bitstamp customer serviceare:
- Does Bitstamp sell bitcoin?
- Can I cancel an open order?
- How do I make changes in profile?
- Unable to download Bitstamp
- Several issues reported in Windows
- Antivirus complaining for Bitstamp
- App is hanging at splash screen
- Issues with Linux operating system
- Unable to call Bitstamp customer support
- Issues in “sell” category
- How can I get Bitstamp tech support services?
- Any customer service number for Bitstamp
- ‘M not getting reply from Bitstamp support, what to do?
- Delay In transactions
Bitstamp Pros and Cons
- Quick and easy to use
- Accepts Credit Cards and Bank Transfers
- Good reputation
- 98% of coins are kept in cold storage wallets
- Nice trading platform
- High volume and liquidity
- Only supports BTC/FIAT trades
- Slightly higher fees if trading lower volumes
- Offers few alternative coins
- 8% fee on credit card buys
Advantages of Bitstamp
- Available over globe
- Enables crypto-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat currency transactions
- Highly liquid
- Low transaction fees
Dis-advantages of Bitstamp
- Bit complex, may not be fit for beginners
- Limited payment options
- High deposit fees on small amounts of money
- Limited selection of altcoins
Bitstamp doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can get an instant customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA +1-844-619-8867 UK + 44 330-808-3896 Toll Free.
Bitstamp Phone number, Bitstamp contact number, Bitstamp customer service number, Bitstamp customer support phone number