Bitwala is a global blockchain-based payment service provider headquartered in Berlin, Germany. Founded by Jörg von Minckwitz, Jan Goslicki, and Benjamin P. Jones in October 2015. According to Wired, in contrast to other money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram and Transferwise, the German startup utilises digital currency to offer a much faster and cheaper solution.
Features of Bitwala
- Data encryption
- High level security
Some common issues of Bitwala, We fix-
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Bitwala account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app freeze/Crash.
Pros and Cons of Bitwala
- Pricing structure is good
- Supports wide range of currencies and altcoins
- Good customer service
- Simple and easy user interface
- Uses third party exchanges
- Unavailable in US
Bitwala doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-218-7888 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Bitwala. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!