BTC Wallet is a highly intuitive open source bitcoin wallet available for the web browser, iOS and Android. The wallet does not require users to store the blockchain as validation is centralized. The wallet supports eight languages. BTC Wallet also focuses on providing simple but efficient security. It has 2-fa login and a backup file that is downloaded when creating the wallet. The file has the information and instructions required to recover the BTC Wallet or password should anyhting happen. The file also contains the info on public keys.
Features of BTC Wallet
- Open source
- 2 factor authentication
Some common issues of BTC Wallet, We fix-
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete BTC Wallet account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- BTC Wallet account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
Pros and Cons of BTC Wallet
- Wallet backup and recovery
- Open source
- PIN code option for extra security
- Multi-language support
- Does not support altcoins
- Less secure as compare to offline wallet
BTC Wallet doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-534-8421 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for BTC Wallet. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!