BTCBOX is a Japanese cryptocurrency exchange. They operate from the domain btcbox.co.jp and should not be confused with btcbox.in – a platform which supposedly provides “free Bitcoin”, but has received multiple negative reviews. The distinction is quite important as the Japanese exchange appears to be a very reputable one.
Features of BTCBOX
- Reasonable fees
- No deposit fees
- Margin trading
Some common issues of BTCBOX, We fix-
- BTCBOX registration error.
- Unable to sign up and create a BTCBOX account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to deposit digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
Pros and Cons of BTCBOX
- BTC trading fees are free
- Leverage provided
- No fees on deposits
- Trading only against Japanese Yen(JPY)
- Ideal for residents of Japan
- Fees on withdrawals
BTCBOX doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-866-298-3813 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for BTCBOX. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!