BTCC is a Hong Kong based bitcoin exchange that was once the world’s second largest by volume in October 2014. Founded in June 2011, it was China’s first bitcoin exchange, and most of its customers are thought to be from the domestic market. In 2018, it is thought to now have almost 150 employees. BTCC is the oldest and biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in China. Although BTCChina has exited the Chinese Market in October, 2017, its other exchanges, BTCC DAX, as well as the USD exchange, are functioning.
Features of BTCC
- Large volumes
- Bank transfers
Some common issues of BTCC, we fix-
- BTCC registration failed.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Reset password.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to sign up a BTCC account.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Two factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to “cash out” or sell my digital currency.
Pros and Cons of BTCC
- Supported mobile apps for Android and IOS
- Proven security
- Traders can mine their own coins for a rental fee
- Liquidity and large trading volumes
- Supports fiat currency and credit cards
- BTCC only supports Bitcoin
- No anonymous trading
- Poor customer service
- Multiple fee structure, which is annoying for traders
BTCC doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-218-7888 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for BTCC. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!