Buda.com (which was previously known as SURBTC) is an entry-level cryptocurrency exchange, focused on some South American countries. They are based in Chile, but also service traders in Colombia and Peru. We generally like their service, although it is catered towards specific potential clients.
Features of Buda
- Low fees
Some common issues of Buda, We fix-
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to deposit digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Identity verification for Buda.com registration.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- Unable to sign up and create a Buda.com account.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
Pros and Cons of Buda
- Nice platform
- Few altcoins supported
- Banking troubles in the past
- No leverage offered
- Focused on few countries
Buda doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-844-200-1631 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Buda. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!