Coinbene is based in Singapore and it is gaining popularity (at least in the Far East). he platform is relatively straightforward to use, offers a range of trading pairs, and has a familiar exchange interface like those of other trading platforms, so there is not a learning curve for new users..
Features of CoinBene
- Multi coin support
- Free deposit and withdrawals
Some common issues of CoinBene, We fix-
- Two Factor authentication problems.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Mobile app updating error.
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in CoinBene Account.
- Account temporary blocked.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- Problem withdrawing BTC.
- Unable to retrieve the CoinBene account password.
- Transaction not found.
Pros and Cons of CoinBene
- No fees on withdrawals and deposits
- Nice trading platform
- Wide range of altcoins supported
- No fiat currencies accepted
- Leverage not available
CoinBene doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-866-298-3813 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for CoinBene. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!