Coinjar is an easy to use wallet interface that concentrates on mobile devices. You can also use a prepaid debit coinjar card to swipe and pay. Coinjar also has its own exchange allowing conversion between Australian dollars and Bitcoin. The Australian equivalent of Coinbase.
Features of Coinjar Wallet
- Transfer between bitcoin and cash with low fees
- Request payments from anyone via email
- Secure your CoinJar with a passcode and Data Wipe.
Some common issues of Coinjar Wallet, We fix-
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Coinjar Wallet account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app freeze.
Pros and Cons of Coinjar Wallet
- Accepts cards
- Free access
- Frequent app crashes
Coinjar Wallet doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-218-7888 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Coinjar Wallet. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!