CoinPayments wallet accepts over 450 different altcoins (including ERC20) and operates worldwide. The CoinPayments wallet is completely free for non-commercial applications. Merchants using the checkout system and API’s are charged a small 0.50% fee on incoming transactions which is deducted during payment. If merchants or users wish to convert coins on the platform, e.g. BTC-LTC, the conversion rate will be established by the following formula – coin TX fee + conversion partner’s fees.
Features of CoinPayments
- Secure, simple and fast
- BitGo support
- Mobile app
- 27 fiat currency support
Some common issues of CoinPayments, We fix-
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete CoinPayments account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- CoinPayments is hacked.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Litecoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of CoinPayments
- Transaction fees are minimal
- Fiat currency support
- Supports many cryptocurrencies
- Multi-language support
- Slow transaction speed
- Customer support service is poor
CoinPayments doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-866-298-3813 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for CoinPayments. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!