Coinroom is a Poland-based cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to buy/sell cryptocurrencies with fiat currencies like PLN and EUR. Coinroom features a two-factor authentication system for transactions and allows deposits, withdrawals, transfers and withdrawals at ATMs. Coinroom also allows users to pay their bills using cryptocurrencies throughout Europe and even unregistered users can buy and sell coins.
Features of Coinroom
- Global reach
- Full control on transactions
- Secure transactions via 2FA
- Wide range of order types
- Wallet support
Some common issues of Coinroom, We fix-
- Email activation problem.
- Coinroom account recovery issues.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to access the Coinroom account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my Coinroom account.
- Unable to send bitcoins Coinroom wallet.
- Unable to create a wallet on coinroom.com.
- Unable to create an account on coinroom.com.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Coinroom account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Postal Code Entry Issues.
- Phone number verification error.
Pros and Cons of Coinroom
- Fiat currencies are accepted
- Major digital currencies
- Accepts bank transfers
- Trading with cryptocurrencies
- Fees are competitive
- Customer service is average
Coinroom doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-218-7888 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Coinroom. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!