Box (formerly Box.net), based in Redwood City, California, is a cloud content management and file sharing service for businesses. The company uses a freemium business model to provide cloud storage and file hosting for personal accounts and businesses. Official clients and apps are available for Windows, macOS, and several mobile platforms. Box is an enterprise content management platform that solves simple and complex challenges, from sharing and accessing files on mobile devices to sophisticated business processes like data governance and retention.
Some Common Box Support Issues:-
- Issues with Email Notifications.
- Issues with collaborative folders.
- Upload Folders Issues in Windows 7.
- Box Drive Error Notifications.
- Using Box with FTP generate an error.
- Unable to Connect to Box.
- I’m Having Trouble Using FTP with Box.
- Shared folder access trouble.
- Having trouble with viewing pdfs.
- Trouble downloading a shared file.
- Having trouble signing on.
- Trouble uploading.
- Network Problems During File Transfer.
- File Could Not Be Synced.
Box Customer Service Phone Number:
Box Technical Support Number is available, but not right for everyone. You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for Box, call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll-Free +1-800-987-0590. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!
- 900 Jefferson Ave
94063 Redwood City, California