GoToMyPC is remote desktop software. It allows users to access computers by remote by using a web browser. It was developed by ExpertCity and it is launched in 1998. Citrix Systems acquired ExpertCity in 2004 and maintained the GoToMyPC brand and services. Citrix spun off the GoTo products, which were acquired by LogMeIn in early 2017. There are three versions: “Personal”, “Pro”, and “Corporate”.
Some Common GoToMyPC Support Issues:-
- Host Computer is Offline
- didn’t get my “Reset Password” email
- Forgot Access Code on a Windows Computer
- Forgot Access Code on a MacForgot your Account Password
- GoToMyPC Fails to Connect
- Connection Failure at Host Computer
- Connection Failure at Client Computer
- Printing Troubleshooting problem
GoToMyPC Customer Service Phone Number:
GoToMyPC Technical Support Number is available, but not right for everyone. You can search for help in their forum or community. Get instant help & support for GoToMyPC, call us at our customer service phone number USA Toll Free +1-800-987-0590. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers. Call us now for live support.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!
- Santa Barbara, CA