Coolwallet is a hierarchical deterministic wallet that allows you to sync up your phone with a credit card looking hardware wallet. The wallet is quite difficult to set up involving multiple steps to do a check for backing up your access codes to the wallet. All in all a relatively long winded process to set up the wallet. But with poor ease of use generally comes better security as is the case here.
Features of CoolWallet
- Open source wallet
- Wallet app
Some common issues of CoolWallet, We fix-
- Password error.
- Unable to delete CoolWallet account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- CoolWallet account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app Crash.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
Pros and Cons of CoolWallet
- Supports 2-factor authentication and a host of other security features
- Easy to use
- Mobile app keep crashing
- No chat support
CoolWallet doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-218-7888 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for CoolWallet. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!