Cryptox is a relatively small cryptocurrency exchange that offers trading in several altcoins against BTC with competitive fees. Full account activation can be made via email or two-factor authentication (2FA). So, ID verification is not required and you can trade anonymously.
Features of CryptoX
- Low trading cost
- Good platform
- Anonymous access
Some common issues of CryptoX, We fix-
- Identity verification for CryptoX registration.
- Unable to sign up and create a CryptoX account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of CryptoX
- CryptoX exchange allows you to use the its without verifying your identity
- Trading cost is low
- Cryptox has listed Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Zcash, Komodo, Byteball Bytes and BitConnect
- web-based platform
- Some major coins are not available such as Ripple, Ethereum,or ERC-30 tokens
- Fiat currencies are not supported
CryptoX doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-866-298-3813 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for CryptoX. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!