DSX is a cryptocurrency exchange based in London. DSX offers a regulated foundation by partnering with an FCA authorised electronic money institution, ePayments Systems Limited (ePayments). ePayments offers access to SWIFT, SEPA as well as local payment networks and safeguards our traders funds.
Features of DSX
- API support
- Fast exchange system
- Real time support service
Some common issues of DSX, We fix-
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Unable to sign up and create a DSX
- Unable to open a DSX account as a pre-existing Coinbase customer.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- Identity verification for DSX registration problem.
- Unable to transferring funds between DSX and Coinbase.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
Pros and Cons of DSX
- DSX customer support service is good
- DSX supports Fiat currencies
- Bank transfers are also accepted
- Competitive fees
- Harting by TradingView
- Limited cryptocurrencies
- No altcoins available
- Market makers charged
- An Authorized agent of FCA-licensed Electronic Money Institution
DSX doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-991-5574 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for DSX. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!