Electrum is a lightweight Bitcoin client, based on a client-server protocol. It was released on november 5, 2011., Electrum made its way on the scene when bitcoin were valued at just a few dollars. It is now estimated that some 10% of all bitcoin transactions occur on Electrum. As you’ll soon see, there are many reasons why Electrum has emerged as the wallet of choice for cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
Features of Electrum
- Firewall friendly
- Hardware wallet integration
- Encrypted wallet
- Free software
- Cold storage
Some common issues of Electrum, we fix-
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Error Code 5.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Electrum
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Electrum account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
Pros and Cons of Electrum
- Fast and easy to setup
- Various privacy features
- Hardware wallets integration
- Not ideal for beginners
- Only supports Bitcoin
Electrum doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-866-298-3813 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Electrum. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!