Enjin is a mobile wallet for Ethereum-based tokens, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Enjin Coins. It features top-of-the-line security architecture, employing security techniques such as the Enjin Secure Keyboard, rule of two encryption and other measures to turn your smartphone into a hardware-like secure wallet. The wallet is simple to use and allows users to view, manage and sort of their tokens easily. The Enjin Secure Keyboard features a proprietary keyboard that is buil into the wallet itself to provide the maximum amount of protection.
Features of Enjin Wallet
- Enjin Coins
- Easy to use
Some common issues of Enjin Wallet, We fix-
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Enjin Wallet
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Enjin Wallet account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
Pros and Cons of Enjin Wallet
- User is in charge of his own private key
- Highest security among other wallets
- Ad free interface
- Mobile app makes it more easier to use
- It is not open source
- High transactions fees
- Only five currencies supported
Enjin Wallet doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-218-7888 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Enjin Wallet. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!