EtherDelta is a decentralized Ethereum token exchange, brought to you by Etherboost. Here, users can trade most Ethereum-based tokens such as Iconomi, Augur, 1ST, and others. The exchange only has one fee, which is the 0.3% taker fee. Deposit, withdraw, and maker transactions are all free.
Features of EtherDelta
- Decentralized exchange
- Huge token volume
- Low fees
Some common issues of EtherDelta, We fix-
- EtherDelta Exchange account recovery issues.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send ETH.
- Unable to receive ETH.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to access the EtherDelta Exchange account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my account.
- Postal Code Entry Issues.
- Unable to create a wallet on EtherDelta Exchange.
- Phone number verification error.
- Email activation problem
- Unable to create an account EtherDelta Exchange.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
Pros and Cons of EtherDelta
- EtherDelta provide a huge amount of tokens
- EtherDelta is a decentralized exchange
- Only supports ETH
- Low liquidity
- No leverage trading
- Complicated interface
EtherDelta doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-218-7888 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for EtherDelta. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!