Gemini is New York-based digital asset exchange for both individuals and institutions. Gemini is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services and held to the highest level of capital reserve requirements and banking compliance standards. You can buy, sell, and store both bitcoin and ether with superior trading features, security, and regulatory oversight. You can trade bitcoin and ether across three order books with six different order types, including daily two-sided bitcoin auctions. Gemini first U.S. exchange licensed for bitcoin.
Features of Gemini
- Easy functionality
- Customer support
- International availability
Some common issues of Gemini, We fix-
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to access the Gemini.com account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my Gemini.com account.
- Unable to send bitcoins from bitcoin ATM to Gemini.com wallet.
- Unable to create an account on Gemini.com.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Gemini.com account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Gemini
- Relaxed transaction fees
- Efficient and effortless platform
- A small selection of coins
- Minimal customer support options
Gemini doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-844-200-1631 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Gemini. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!