What is Google Express?
Google Express is a delivery service powered by Google where you can shop from stores like Walmart, Target, Costco, Walgreens, PetSmart, and more — all from the Google Express app. Select what you want in the app and where you want to buy it from, pay for the items, then wait for your purchases to show up on your doorstep within one to three days.
There’s a lot to be in awe of about all things Google Express.
- One-stop shopping. Aside from the fresh eggs, dairy, produce and deli, it’s a breeze to shop for everything from paper products to electronics in once place. It’s an incredible feature to shop more than a dozen places without leaving the house!
- Quick delivery. If you’re in a same-day delivery area, consider me jealous. Two-day and overnight delivery are great, too, but if you’re in a same-day area, that is a pretty amazing feature.
- Free trial. Three months of free anything is worth a shot at least, right? Just make a note in your calendar so you don’t end up paying $95 per year who knows when you remember to cancel it.
- No same-day delivery. My heart sank when I figured out why nothing I was shopping for qualified for same-day delivery. It’s because, in reality, same-day delivery is available in only a handful of locations right now.
- No Costco (or Target for that matter). At first glance, it looked like Target was included as one of the stores that delivers in my area. That wasn’t the case, and when I figured out I needed to be a Costco member in addition to potentially paying for my Google Express membership to get bulk pricing, I decided it wasn’t really for me.
- No fresh produce, deli, dairy or eggs. This speaks for itself. Yes, it’s nice you can find clothes and headphones in the same online shopping venue as granola bars and laundry detergent, but until the service includes these basic pantry items, it is missing a valuable piece of the puzzle.
Some Common Google Express Support Issues:-
- Trouble with your Costco order.
- Costco membership number didn’t go through.
- Costco membership has expired.
- Mismatching name.
- Unable to View order history.
- Can’t share a shopping list.
- See an error at checkout.
- Delivery missed.
- Can’t find your package after getting a notice of delivery from Google Express.
- Something in my order is missing, damaged, or incorrect.
- Trouble checking out.
- Shopping list not working.
Google Express doesn’t have a phone number. Like a growing number of companies with free web-based services, you have to search forums and support sites for help. But you can customer support by calling us at our customer service phone number USA +1-844-619-8867 UK + 44 330-808-3896 to get Instant tech support.
Google Express Phone number, Google Express contact number, Google Express customer service number, Google Express customer support phone number