GreenAddress is an open source wallet that allows users to store, send and receive bitcoin. It integrates with both mobile and desktop platforms, delivering a user-friendly experience that is available on the go. This makes GreenAddress one of the most flexible HD (Hierarchical Deterministic) wallets on the market.
Features of GreenAddress
- 2 Factor authentication via phone/SMS
- Easy to use
- Open source tools
- Multi-Signature wallet
Some common issues of GreenAddress, we fix-
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- GreenAddress account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app crash.
Pros and Cons of GreenAddress
- High security with four different types of two factor authentication
- Open source
- Apps for bith mobile and desktop
- Take longer time while setup the wallet
- Beginners find it hard to understand
GreenAddress doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-218-7888 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for GreenAddress. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!