Reset Instagram Password with Phone Number
Instagram is a powerful social media platform owned by Facebook. It is an amazing app which skyrocketed to 1 million users within 3 months of its launch. The platform is ever-evolving and offers endless opportunities to users for personal and business brand building. It is a photo and video-sharing social networking app from a smartphone. Whether you are downloading Instagram to a new system or have been logged out by mistake, it’s sometimes hard to remember a password. If you’ve forgotten your password and don’t remember it. Do not worry! The process to recover the password is pretty simple and easy. Instagram gives you three options to recover the password. You can Reset Instagram password using your phone number, email id or a Facebook account on any device.
Unable to Login into Instagram Account
Before you try to Reset Instagram password, there could be a few reasons why Instagram is denying you access into the account. Some of the reasons are as follows:
- Password entered wrongly: Entering a wrong password is quite possible, especially on mobile devices. Try logging in to the account again, and this time be careful to what you’re typing.
- Case-sensitive password: Instagram wants users to use case-sensitive passwords, which means you must type the password carefully using lowercase and uppercase letters exactly the same each time.
- Username does not match: Ensure you type the correct username. Though, Instagram enables you to use your phone number to login to your account. So, you can use this option.
If you still fail to log in to your account, time has come to reset Instagram password.
Reset Instagram Password using Phone Number – Android Platform
- Open the Instagram app
- On the Login screen, click “Get help signing in”
- Tap “Log in”
- Click send an SMS
- Enter your details and follow the on-screen instructions
When you tap on “Send an SMS”, you will receive a security code on your phone through an SMS. Also, remember the number that you provide should be registered with Instagram during sign up.
Reset Instagram Password using Phone Number – On iOS
- Open Instagram
- On the Login screen, tap “Forgot password”
- Select Log in
- Click Phone
- Enter your phone number
- Click Send Login Link
After following the above-mentioned process, go to your mailbox and open the email received from the Instagram technical support team, click on the mentioned link in the email and enter your new password.
Once this is done, you’ll be able to use your Instagram account again.
Read our Previous Blog Fix AOL Email Not Receiving