IDEX is a decentralized exchange on the DAO blockchain network (the one that supports the Ethereum coin). It offers fast exchange services and supports real-time trading in over 200 cryptocurrencies, in addition to Ethereum. But the platform does not offer trading in Bitcoin.
Features of IDEX
- Good customer support
- Wide range of trading options
- Hybrid decentralized exchange system
- Fast process
Some common issues of IDEX, We fix-
- Unable to open a IDEX account.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Unable to transferring funds.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Unable to sign up and create a IDEX account.
- Unable to buy cryptocurrency.
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Unable to receive Ripple.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send cryptocurrency.
- Identity verification for IDEX registration problem.
Pros and Cons of IDEX
- Fast trading process
- Trading fees of IDEX are low
- Good security
- The order book of IDEX is updated in real time and the platform offers detailed order history
- IDEX supports several types of orders
- IDEX does not support the Bitcoin which is the biggest disadvantage
- No support for fiat currency
- There are withdrawal limits
- No leverage
IDEX doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-844-200-1631 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for IDEX. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!