Indacoin is a cryptocurrency exchange that is based in London. The exchange office is located at London Suite 4b, 43 Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London, Westminster, United Kingdom. Established in 2013, the exchange offers a convenient and hassle-free way for individuals to purchase cryptocurrencies using their credit cards.
Features of Indacoin
- Private and secure
- User friendly platform
- Various coin support
- Supports worldwide
Some common issues of Indacoin, we fix-
- Email activation problem
- Account recovery issues
- Wallet balance doesn’t show
- Unable to send bitcoins
- Unable to receive bitcoins
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to access the account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my account.
- Unable to send coins.
- Unable to create an account.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
Pros and Cons of Indacoin, We fix-
- Security is great
- Verification process is easy
- Accepts card payments
- Good customer service
- Mobile app support
- Fees are high
- Purchase limits for the first transaction
- Only few coins available
- Bank transfers are not accepted
Indacoin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-534-8421 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Indacoin. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!