iQuant is a Chinese cryptocurrency project. They plan to create a new blockchain environment, in which people can develop new applications and smart contracts, as well as, integrate traditional financial markets. In this review, we will not focus on the viability of the entire system, but look at the exchange which is provided by the team at 5iquant.org. We will take the approach of an active trader, as we do in all of our reviews.
Features of iQuant
- Fast transactions
- Low trading fees
Some common isues of iQuant, We fix-
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Mobile number verification error.
- BTC withdrawal issues.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- “Account temporarily disabled” problems.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Log in error in iQuant Account.
- ETH withdrawal not working.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to retrieve the iQuant account password.
- Currency operations not available.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- Transaction not found.
Pros and Cons of iQuant
- Expanding list of altcoins
- Transparent team
- Charting is poor
- No margin trading
- Chinese trading
iQuant doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-833-534-8421 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for iQuant. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!