KeepKey is a secure hardware wallet that provides access to the world’s leading cryptocurrency assets. As a Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) wallet, KeepKey can be thought of as a miniature computer designed specifically for storing private keys. Launched in 2015, KeepKey uses advanced technology to provide users with one of the most secure environments for storing their cryptocurrencies.
Features of KeepKey
- Exchange between assets
- Windows, Mac, Linux and Android support
- Virus proof
- Multiple coin support
- Secure storage
Some common issues of Keepkey, We fix-
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Error Code 5.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Keepkey account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Keepkey account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
Pros and Cons of Keepkey
- Price is low as compare to the other crypto wallets
- Security features are very helpful
- OLED display make it even easier to use
- Virus protection
- It is less portable than other competitors
- Lack of online wallet means you need to add software for online wallet
- User can’t save their progress
Keepkey doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-888-991-5574 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for Keepkey. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!