KuCoin is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Hong Kong. It operates on a crypto-to-crypto basis, so no fiat currencies are supported. Nonetheless, its digital assets portfolio is pretty extensive and besides, KuCoin offers its own token KCS (KuCoin Shares) and uses it in a similar way to Binance.
Features of KuCoin
- KuCoin’s own token
- Low fee
- Advanced charting
Some common issues of KuCoin, We fix-
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to sign up and create an account in kucoin.com.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Identity verification for KuCoin
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
Pros and Cons of KuCoin
- Reputation of KuCoin is strong
- User interface is good
- Competitive fees
- Various altcoins offered
- Fiat currencies are not supported
- No trading margin
KuCoin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites. You can get an instant customer support by call us at our customer service phone number USA +1-844-200-1631 UK + 44 XXX-XXX-XXXX for KuCoin. A phone number system with less hold time in comparison to other phone numbers, call us now for live support from your computer.
Technology Is A Hard Nut To Crack- Better Call Us!